Saturday, October 11, 2008

76 pounds lost!!


Some days I HATE my gastric bypass surgery. Those are the days that I am having problems keeping my food down, having terrible head hunger, or feeling all out of whack emotionally because of the changes my body is going through. Other days I LOVE my surgery. Those are the days I step on the scale and see how much weight I have lost in just over 2 months, or the feeling I get when I put on my clothes and they are too big for me. It amazes me!


Carl took this picture of me last week. I still have a long way to go on my weight loss journey, but, I feel like I am doing pretty well considering all of the pain I have had lately due to my Chiari Malformation, Fibromyalgia and Degenerative Disc. I am hoping and praying that the more weight I lose will make some of this pain go away.

No comments: