- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can DeFratelli Tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 can of quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place spaghetti squash cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance. Remove squash from oven, and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add fresh basil, sliced black olives, tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the stringy pulp from the squash, and place in a medium bowl. Lightly salt squash to taste, if you like. Toss with the sauteed veggie mixture, top with cheese, Serve warm.
12 hours ago