Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daily Ramblings....

I really hate to be a whiner and complainer, but, I am in some serious pain here! Last week when I said that "I'm back", I was doing my best at getting back into the routine of things after our family returned back to Canada. Unfortunately, the day after they left I spiked a fever, had the chills and terrible ear pain. My doc put me on strong antibiotics and a steroid. My ears have continued to get worse. I have not been able to sleep longer than 2-3 hours per night because it hurts so badly. I have been taking my prescription pain medication without any sign of relief.

Many years ago while visiting my dear friend Sari in Finland the same thing happened to me. She took me to the doctor and they put a needle into my ears and drew the fluid out so that my ear drum wouldn't burst. It was an uncomfortable procedure, but, instant relief was found.

The same thing is going on now, it feels like my ears are ready to burst! I go to the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor today and am hoping for some relief. I don't think I can take one more day of this pain, it literally has me in tears.

I am getting increasingly frustrated at being sick all of the time! I have been on antibiotics for over a month. I have so much more energy now that I have lost 158 pounds, but, it is hard to use all of my new found energy when I feel like #$*@*~ being nice and leaving out the expletive.

I am hoping to be back and posting very soon. Thanks for reading my rambling rant today...any good healing thoughts you could send my way are always appreciated! Sunshine & Peace, Jen

2 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Oh Jenn....
You always have my best thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
I am so sorry you have been so sick for so long. I wish there was something I could do.

Sending healing vibes and positive thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...

oh man that sounds terribly painful. I hope you feel better soon