Thursday, September 11, 2008

~ Happy Thursday ~



I have to say that since my RNY Gastric Bypass and continued weight loss I feel like a whole new person. I have so much more energy and have found more joy in my life. The joy was always there......I was just too tired to find it. We had a happy Thursday. Carl, Lily and I went "junking" and found some more treasures to sell on ebay. I also found Lily an adorable Halloween costume. We stopped at Gooseberries Market and I found some good foods that I can eat. I wish healthy food wasn't so expensive, but, I am worth it!

Carl, Lily and I all took a nap when we got home. When I woke I had a ton of energy and made my family a wonderful dinner. Breaded center cut pork chops, twice baked potatoes, and corn. I had crab stuffed baby portabella mushrooms ~ the recipe is a few spots below.

I thought I would post a few pictures of my beautiful family tonight. I am so blessed!

No comments: