Saturday, January 24, 2009

Changes........


It has been a busy two weeks, one filled with changes.....I didn't have any time to blog this past week, well, I guess I had a few opportunities, but, every time I sat down to blog I found myself with "bloggers block". I think it is because I have had so much on my mind that I couldn't focus enough to write.

Lily is wearing her daddy's new work shoes in the picture. My wonderful husband found a full time job, he is working his new job in addition to his part-time job and is gone 60 hours a week. We miss him so much! He is so exhausted working 3am til 330pm he comes home and sleeps. He has the weekends off, which is our family time.

The construction continues in our apartment, the living room is almost complete and it is beautiful! I am loving the new recessed lighting and crown molding. It has been crazy hectic trying to chase Lily while she tries to grab the carpenters tools while they are working.

We made a decision to put Lily in daycare part-time. I am not well enough to watch her full time, and she needs to be out playing and socializing with other children. It was a difficult decision for me to make.We found a great child care center and took her on the tour with us. She was having so much fun with the other kids she cried when we went to leave. A good sign that she likes it!

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy











2 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Wow - Changes is right...
First of all I always adore the pics of lily! :) (hugs) to her

Second, congratulations to hubby on full time job!! I know you must miss him something awful, but I also know how wonderful this can be for you all

Third, ohh daycare, that was a tough decision for you to make Jen, I know it and can feel it in my heart. You said she loved it which is a great sign, think of the fun she is going to have and all the arts and crafts she is going to bring home to Mommy and Daddy along with the stories!!
Weekends really will be family time won't it!
Jenn, I know I am so far away, but if there is anything I can do... you know you have but to hollar!

Change...for the best and the better, because you deserve it

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Lily, could she be any cuter? All those prayers paid off, I am thrilled for you and hubby that he found full time work. Much love to you friend.