Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Heart & Soul


Cody is such a good big brother to his baby sister Lily. I am incredibly proud of him! I remember when I first told him I was pregnant, he was so angry and upset. Not because after being an only child for 18 years he knew that was going to end......it was because he was in shock and scared. Scared that with all of my health issues that I wouldn't survive my pregnancy. His concerns were justified, I nearly died and was in the hospital for 35 days. That was a big turning point in my life. I realized I had to try to get healthy for not only my sake, but the sake of my children.........they are my heart & soul.

3 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Awww Jen - what a great picture! They ARE your heart and soul! You can hear it in your words whenever you speak of them. How proud you must be, and how proud they must be of you!
You inspire me as you always do.
Love
me

ariyana9501 said...

Jen-I love this picture! How great to have such a wonderful big brother!

:hugs:
Veronica

Unknown said...

Jen
Your children are as beautiful as their momma.
I feel so fortunate to be part of your circle of friends. You don't even know how much it warms my heart.
I love this blog so I can get my "Lily Fix" anytime I need a pick me up!
Love and friendship always
Kath