Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What does a Note from Luvey mean?

Some of you might be wondering why my blog is called "A note from Luvey." Well, here goes.......Luvey was and is my yahoo screen name. It is also my screen name on two other forums that I frequent. I picked Luvey from the words in the Steve Miller song "The Joker". "Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time" only I spelled it luvey instead of lovey, not sure why.....it was a long time ago! "A Note from Luvey" is a note from me!

I have always considered myself a lovey dovey kind of person. I hate conflict, and am a peace lovin' kind of gal! After all, how many women do you know that are good friends with their ex-husbands? I let my ex-husband stay with us when he was having a hard go of it, and he stays with us once a week when he comes down to visit our son. I try to teach love, peace, tolerance, and acceptance of all others in my children as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you are alovely person!! And we should all take lessons from you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Loved reading this Luvey :-) How can I be a "follower" of your blog, couldn't find where to click.