Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~ I need votes! ~

I am in need of votes for my slogan. I am entered to win some beef. It is a daily vote and all it takes is a click and you are done, you don't have to register. Very simple. I would really appreciate your help!

Viva La Grass-Fed!
Your amazingly, awesome slogan "La Cense Makes Sense! Go Grass Fed!" is now in the mix!!
Forward this to your friends. Go to the link below and cajole them into voting for you.

http://www.winagrassfedparty.com/entrants/calf-truman/slogans

Thanks for your help!

Grand Prize: A Grass-Fed Party The Grand Prize Winner will receive select cuts of La Cense Beef valued at $500.

Second Prize: $200 Gift Card The Second Prize Winners will be able to feed their entire family for weeks with a $200 La Cense Beef gift card.

Third Prize: $100 Gift Card The Third Prize winners will receive a $100 La Cense Beef gift card.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the link doesnt work hun

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lori! I fixed it.

Anonymous said...

I voted, hope you win, BTW, TAG, you're IT (thank Lori!)
http://bargainsandblessings.blogspot.com/2009/01/picture-tag.html